Thursday, April 17, 2008

Google Docs -

This is very interesting. At first I could see that companies could really use this and that is about all, but after thinking about it and reading some more I see a whole lot of possibilities. I will start using this at home, since our new computer only came with a trail version of Microsoft Word and that is about done.

I am now trying to figure out how to post this on my blog and I am finding that I have to do a lot of digging to find out how to do some stuff. As I was digging I did find something that was kind of funny to me. Under Share, there is an option to "Email as attachment", isn't that what Lee LeFever in the video we had to watch at the beginning of this exercise said was so nice about Google Docs, that you did not have to email attachments to people? Whatever.

It just made me chuckle. :-)

No comments: