Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music and Audio

This was interesting. I didn't get the radio thing at first, I mean why waste time with one of these sites when I can listen to my iPod or other music player? But, after talking with a work mate I can see where people would like this option. I personally could care less who else out there likes the same music I do, but others might want to talk to others that like the same bands or music style. Of the three sites offered I like Pandora best. It was fun to look up my favorite bands, watch videos and listen to music. One thing I liked about Last.fm was the top played list, I would use this to discover new bands I hadn't heard of before.
I thought that the Gutenberg.org site was torture! It is great that all these books are out there and someone has put them on the Internet for free for people to read, but good grief, I had eye strain after the first paragraph.
The one I loved was Mango Languages. I am trying to learn another language so this will be fun.

1 comment:

Steph said...

@ Story_ Lady

Another good online language learning resource to check out is eduFire.com. This site offers one-on-one video tutoring, an interactive online community, language videos and educational flashcards.

All the best!!